To make the camp life easier for students, we provide a wide range of free camp services:

Bilingual Counselor Team

We have a group of friendly and experienced counselors who are on-site 24/7 to help campers anytime when needed and solve all problems immediately. They are native Chinese speakers and also speak fluent English. The counselor to student ratio is 1:4 in order to ensure that each student is well looked after. Counselors will speak as much as possible in Chinese with students to help them improving their language skill in a real-life setting.

Airport Pick-up and Drop-off

We offer airport pick-up and drop-off for campers and accompanying parents. Just confirm in advance with us the flight information. We will send to you the airport pickup guide one month before the camp starts. Counselors will be waiting at the custom exit for each student at least 20 minutes before landing time. Students will be collected from Shanghai Pudong airport or Shanghai Hongqiao airport and transported directly to their accommodation destination. Please feel free to contact us for information if a student will fly with UM service (unaccompanied minor) provided by your airline company.

Laundry Service

We collect clothes several times during the camp. We provide professional laundry service and high temperature sterilization without surcharge.

Medical Care

Students are strongly recommended to buy travel insurance covering medical expenses and accident in their home country before leaving for China. Please always tell a counselor if one feels sick. We will take student to university clinic or international hospital. If one needs to take medicine regularly, our counselors can help to administer medicine and remind student.

Passport / Pocket money Safekeeping

For the sake of the safety, we strongly suggest that we keep the passport, pocket money as well as other important documents for campers.

Documents for Chinese Visa Application

There are different types of Chinese visa. The one that our students and parents should apply is L type (tourist visa) issued to an alien who comes to China for sightseeing, family visiting or other private purposes. Please feel free to contact us for documents if you need help.

Questions? Please fill in the fields below and we’ll try to help you



Quick Contact By Wechat

Enrollment Hotline

+86 21 6605 5686